London - October 22, 2019 - ATFX a leading FX /CFD broker has secured a senior sales head to its new institutional arm, ATFX Connect.
Marc Taylor has joined the team to bolster leads and partnerships for the company’s brand new institutional venture. ATFX Connect is a transition from retail trading to institutional trading and has been created to serve the needs of High Net Worth Individuals, Asset Managers, broker to broker, and family offices.
Taylor holds over 25 years of experience in financial services as a Director / FX Sales Account Manager, covering a vast portfolio of customers including hedge funds, real money, and institutional clients across all FX products.
ATFX UK’s Managing Director Wei Qiang Zhang commented: “ATFX Connect is proud to have a new addition to our dynamic team. Marc Taylor’s proven track record will drive our sales and client relationships even further than before. Bringing Taylor on board executes our commitment to growing and developing new business opportunities within the institutional market.”
Marc Taylor also commented on his new position as Senior Sales for ATFX Connect: “I am excited to start building on the company’s recent successes, I especially look forward to driving the sales team for the newly developed institutional offering ATFX Connect. With my experience and skill set, I aim to grow the business both in London and Globally”
69.3% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Legal: AT Global Markets (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. FCA registration number (760555). Registered Office: 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom. Company No. 09827091
ATFX is a co-brand shared by a number of different entities globally including:
- AT Global Markets (UK) Limited in the United Kingdom regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA);
- ATFX Global Markets (CY) Limited in Cyprus regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- AT Global Markets Limited registered in the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;
- AT Global Markets Intl Ltd in Mauritius is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) and;
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). AT Capital Markets Limited deals with Professional clients only.