What Does 2020 Hold for ATFX?
The leading global online trading provider, ATFX, has provided a gเlimpse into an eventful 2019 for the company.
The year was particularly significant due to numerous events that the group participated in, in thirteen countries across the globe. Consequently, 2019 saw the ATFX group recognized as a dominant player in the global financial market. Here are just a few of the highlights in 2019:-
- Seminars & Webinars: 1,000+ per year
- Staff: 450+
- Offices: 13
- Product: launches 100+ new services and products
- --ATFX UK launched its fintech product - ATFX Connect in September 2019, which has transformed ATFX from a retail broker to a fintech company with the capability to facilitate and partner with a range of more diversified clients.
- Awards: achieved 7 awards
- Events: attended and sponsored 20+ exhibitions and finance events globally
- --Participated in The Duke of Edinburgh Cup World Finals
- --London Summit 2019
- CSR: participated and sponsored 5 CSR events, including Breast Cancer Day
ATFX Looking to Make Big Splash in 2020
Looking at the year ahead, ATFX will continue to apply flexible and innovative thinking to its business operations globally with a cautiously optimistic attitude.
Moreover, the group looks to continue its success from 2019 by focusing more on trader education and fintech development.
In the events space, ATFX has already registered for several other key events and conferences that will be held during the first half of 2020, especially in South East Asia, Europe and GCC.
In doing so, ATFX is looking forward to making 2020 an even greater success than 2019. The company also intends to organize various investment events and campaigns globally throughout the year.
Its fundamental aim will be to provide more detailed market information whilst also doubling head counts. Furthermore, ATFX is also looking to make a splash by unveiling new services and strengthening its product suite.
These efforts will be coupled with the addition of more offices worldwide. Last but not least, the ATFX group will continue to fully support CSR events to give back to local causes and communities all over the world.
70.16% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Legal: AT Global Markets (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. FCA registration number (760555). Registered Office: 1st Floor, 32 Cornhill, London EC3V 3SG, United Kingdom. Company No. 09827091
ATFX is a co-brand shared by a number of different entities globally including:
- AT Global Markets (UK) Limited in the United Kingdom regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA);
- ATFX Global Markets (CY) Limited in Cyprus regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC);
- AT Global Markets Limited registered in the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines;
- AT Global Markets Intl Ltd in Mauritius is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC)
AT Solution Limited
Kelly Yeung | PR & Media Buy Manager
Tel: (852) 3898 5976
Email: [email protected]