FP Markets announces launch of multi-faceted online training tool, MT4 Trader Toolbox
5th March 2019, Sydney Australia: FP Markets, a market-leading global CFD and Forex provider with over fourteen years industry experience, announces the launch of MT4 Trader Toolbox, a suite of twelve online trading tools which have been exclusively designed to further enhance clients’ trading experience by giving them the competitive edge as well as valuable insights into the markets.
The apps are available for clients using the MT4 trading platform.
Whether a novice or pro trader, MT4 Trader Toolbox offers users a wide range of applications to take their trading to the next level. Topline features include applications such as Trader Toolbox Connect which provides news feed and economic calendars within the trading platform meaning clients can access market information on different time scales and make informed trading decisions. Users can also improve their trading experience by taking advantage of the correlation between markets and highlight the areas of low or high correlation to efficiently calculate the next trade with the new Correlation Trader.
To gain the insight needed to tackle the markets with MT4 Trader Toolbox, traders need to simply open an account, fund $100 or equivalent cost and they will receive the MT4 Trader Toolbox software, via email, gaining access to impressive trading features not typically found on other trading platforms. Full instructions and easy to use videos can be found on the FP Markets website.
Craig Allison, Head of Europe, Middle-East & Africa at FP Markets commented, “At FP Markets, we are always researching innovative tools to enhance our clients’ trading experience and help them get the most out of our bespoke trading platforms. The launch of MT4 Trader Toolbox fulfils these criteria as it is a sophisticated yet easy-to-use system which will appeal to the all-rounder trader, novice or pro, and enable them to analyse the markets with greater speed, efficiency and accuracy. We are delighted with the end-result and we look forward to developing more beneficial programs for our customers across the world.”
Other key tools from MT4 Trader Toolbox:
Set up alerts and notifications with the MT4 Trader Toolbox Alarm Manager, carry automated actions such as open and closing positions. Customise what action you want your alarm to trigger.
Get invaluable market information on different time scales and make informed trading decisions. Take advantage of the correlation between markets and highlight the areas of low or high correlation to efficiently calculate your next trade with the Correlation Matrix.
This trade monitoring, analysis and reporting tool inserts real-time account, ticket and price data into Excel, without the need of programming. Interact with trading platforms and send trading commands from VBA code in MT4 Trader Toolbox Excel RTD.
With the MT4 Trader Toolbox Market Manager, you can view recent price activity, place market and pending orders, select symbols, and alter existing positions. Take full control over your account and keep in the know of important market information.
Hide your pending orders from other market participants with the MT4 Trader Toolbox Stealth Orders. Once an entry price is hit, this tool will buy or sell at market, as opposed to placing a stop or limit order. Additionally, it provides stealth stop-losses and take-profits.
The MT4 Trader Toolbox Tick Chart Trader is ideal if you want to enter and exit the market quickly numerous times throughout your trading session.
The MT4 Trader Toolbox Session Map gives you a quick overview of the market and your account. Take advantage of a map of the main world markets, an economic calendar, and information on key market changes.
Providing a number of trading features which you will not typically find in trading platforms, the MT4 Trader Toolbox Trade Terminal displays a list of all open positions and pending orders, an overview of current account metrics, automatically apply rules for scaling out positions, and position analysis.
Serving as an extension of the Trade Terminal, the MT4 Trader Toolbox Mini Terminal allows you to concentrate of a specific market with specific trading charts.
The MT4 Trader Toolbox Sentiment Trader provides an easy to read market sentiment about current and historic long/short sentiment.
Notes to Editors
About FP Markets:
· FP Markets is an Australian ASIC regulated global CFD and Forex provider with more than 14 years of industry experience.
· The company’s vision has always been to deliver the ultimate trading destination for clients by combining the best technology, product range, pricing and client services available to those wanting to trade the markets.
· The convenience of being able to trade CFDs from the one account across an extensive range of equities, indices, commodities, Forex, futures and cryptocurrencies is why so many market participants are opting to trade with FP Markets.
· FP Markets prides itself on its deep understanding of what traders are looking for. Clients can even choose to trade on-the-go from their mobile devices across several online platforms like MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader and IRESS.
· With superior pricing, execution speed, platforms, product range, client support and market analysis, FP Markets’ clients possess all the confidence that they need to truly trust the services of their chosen broker.
· The company’s outstanding 24/5 multilingual service has been recognised by Investment Trends as home to some of the most content clients in the industry, having been awarded ‘The Highest Overall Client Satisfaction Award,’ 5 years running.
· Find out more at: www.fpmarkets.com
· Find out more about MT4 Trader Toolbox at https://www.fpmarkets.com/forex-mt4-trader-tools/
For more information or images, please contact: Andria Phiniefs – [email protected]